Synonyms are such words those have same or nearly the same meaning. To learn about it you have a lot of vocabularies or worlds to explain anything easily. You have multiples choice and collection of words against a word.
Through these words your declaration and writings skills increased. You have abundant of words to paragraphing and explanation.
For this purpose you could consult with any good thesaurus. I have just here written down mostly commonly used words.
- Accept: Receive, welcome, take, get, gain, obtain, acquire
- Access: entrance, entry, ingress, approach,
- Achieve: attain, reach, arrive at, realize, accomplish, carry, fulfil, obtain
- Break: fracture, rupture, shatter, smash, wreck, crash, demolish, atomize
- Come: Approach, Advance, Arrive, Near, Reach, close
- Cut: gash, slash, prick, nick, sever, slice, carve, cleave, slit, chop, crop, lop, reduce
- Confirm: affirm, reaffirm, assert, reassert, give an assurance, assure some repeat, say, again, state again, pledge, promise, guarantee.
- Considered: deem, hold to be, Think, think of as, reckon, believe, judge, adjudge, rate, class as, account, count, gauge, look on see as, take for, suppose
- Do: execute, enact, carry out, finish, conclude, effect, accomplish, achieve, attain,
- Decide: determine, settle, choose, resolve
- Destroy: ruin, demolish, raze, waste, kill, slay, end, extinguish
- Fall: drop, descend, plunge, topple, tumble
- Fly: Soar, hover, flit, wing, flee, waft, glide, coast, skim, sail, cruise
- Help: aid, assist, support, encourage, back, wait on, attend, serve, relieve, succor, benefit, befriend, abet
- Hurry: Rush, run, speed, race, hasten, hurry, race, urge, accelerate, bustle.
- Hide: Conceal, cover, mask, cloak, camouflage, screen, shroud, veil.
- Have: hold, possess, own, contain, acquire, gain, maintain, believe
- Go: Depart, Disappear, fade, move, proceed, recede, travel
- Get: acquire, obtain, secure, procure, gain, fetch, find, score, accumulate, win, earn rep, catch, net, bag, derive, collect, gather, glean, pick up, accept, come by, regain, salvage.
- Keep: hold, retain, withhold, preserve, maintain, sustain, support
- Kill: Slay, execute, assassinate, murder, destroy, cancel, abolish
- Make: Create, originate, invent, beget, form, construct, design, fabricate, manufacture, produce, build, develop, do, effect, execute, compose, perform, accomplish, earn, gain, obtain, acquire, get
- Mark: label, tag, price, ticket, impress, effect, trace, imprint, stamp, brand, sign, note, heed, notice, designate
- Plan: plot, scheme, design, draw, map, diagram, procedure, arrangement, intention, device, contrivance, method, way, blueprint
- Put: place, set, attach, establish, assign, keep, save, set, aside, effect, achieve, do, build
- Run: Dash, escape, elope, flee, hasten, hurry, race, rush, speed, sprint
- Take: Hold, catch, seize, grasp, win, capture, acquire, pick, choose, select, prefer, remove, steal, lift, rob, engage, bewitch, purchase, buy, retract, recall, assume, occupy, consume
- Show: display, exhibit, present, note, point to, indicate, explain, reveal, prove, demonstrate, expose